Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. – Confucius
As a contemporary brand “Made in the UK” Vanessa Adeeko London represents modern Luxury, Our business is built on the foundations of an impeccable sense of style, along with a unique edit of season-less designs that our customer can keep forever. We’re growing each year. Thus, the challenge is to successfully merge various tasks, perspectives, and ideas.
In order to do so it is necessary to have a clear objective and a solid structure, which we have. However, it is also important that the spirit and the creativity of Vanessa Adeeko London prevails. We want to make sure that working here is and always stays positive. Our team has diverse personalities and ideas. Our goal is to create enough room to develop and to welcome new ideas. It is also important for us to support each and every one of our employees individually and to facilitate and promote their skills and talents. This is the framework for improving our business and solidifying our company.
Our collective goal is to continuously work as a team and to provide excellence to all of our customers.
Since 2014 our team whose backgrounds include various academic and occupational fields and a great diversity of nationalities. From graduates to specialists in their field, each person has a practical hands-on mentality, and are all team players who are driven and work to bring this company together in order to reach our goals, which tactically combine high-end fashion and ecommerce.
If you would like to work at Vanessa Adeeko London, you have the opportunity to apply either for a full-time position or you can apply for a temporary position in the form of a Freelance position.
If you are a student at University and are interested in applying for a course-related internship, you can apply for a temporary position as a working student. These internships are not always available and there may not necessarily be vacancies during busy periods like February, July and September. Nevertheless, if you are interested in such a position we encourage you to send us your application and we will add your resume to our database so that we can contact you if something becomes available.
We usually respond to applications within one to two weeks. In case we need more time to review your application, we will let you know and keep you posted on the status of your submission. If you do not hear from us over an extended period of time, please do not hesitate to contact us to inquire about your application.
Vanessa Adeeko Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer (EOE)
Working on two collections per year. Creating fresh, modern and innovative patterns while working closely with the Design team.
- Drape based and flat creative pattern cutting from sketches, images and 3D
- Creating own accurate toiles
- Creating detailed pattern specification sheets
- Working closely with the Design team.
- Liaising in detail with machinists, cutters and the Garment Tech team – problem solving
- Attending fit sessions with the Design team & Atelier Manager, accurately following up technical notes and altering patterns accordingly
- Attending production fit meetings, altering patterns accordingly and following them through to pre-production stage
- Preparing styles for trunk show presentations
- Following patterns through to sealing stage and preparing them for production
The Ideal Candidate
- BA Degree in Design and Pattern Cutting
- Positive and diligent work ethic
- Extensive and credible pattern cutting experience (at least 5 years) in the luxury sphere
- Excellent time management skills. Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines in a pressured, fast-paced, busy in-house studio environment
- Excellent communications skills and able to work well in a team.
- A unique modern eye for detail, shape and proportion
- Ability to confidently and creatively translate images, sketches, vintage pieces and ideas into accurate patterns
- Basic grading knowledge
- In depth garment construction knowledge
- Cultural sensitivity
The Sales Agent will increase sales revenue in the United Arab Emirates by establishing and strengthening long-term relationships with new and existing clients.
- Contact and meet with existing and potential customers
- Conduct territory sales visits to develop new and existing accounts
- Strategize relationship growth and increase sales numbers
- Present and promote the Vanessa Adeeko collection with motivation and passion
- Build business trust and gain confidence with key store management
- Work in an accurate and organized manner
- Submit regular, clear reports to management
- Complete sales forms / documentation
- Attend regular sales meetings and fashion tradeshows
The Ideal Applicant:
- Previous sales experience within luxury womens fashion
- Territory management capabilities and a passion for fashion
- Results oriented with a strong, strategic sales approach
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Open-minded, energetic and enthusiastic
- Proven ability to develop and maintain key management relationships within a luxury environment
- Effective project management skills and strong organization/time management
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast paced environment
- A keen interest in barriers to growth and strong knowledge of where the market is going
Coordinate the Vanessa Adeeko social media strategy, responsible for posting and assisting in production
of daily content across all digital channels Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin and Youtube.
Reporting to the Director you will be able to make a strong addition to the team. You should be passionate about social media, have a unique visual aesthetic, understand the technicalities behind it, manage external stakeholders, create and execute UGC campaigns, curate creative social content to drive user engagement and revenue. You must possess a natural creative flair have an eye for detail, be highly organised and a strong understanding of data and what drives a strong social following.
- Generate weekly reports and following action plans, reporting to management team every Monday morning.
- Constantly be ahead of social media trends, making recommendations to management on new initiative in line with brand strategy
- Plan and create photographic elements across social to ensure all on brand and work with third parties
- Proven experience in Mailchimp software and generating sales.
- Execute on social media strategy to substantially increase our social following, drive revenue to the E-shop website, whilst establishing our luxury brand image
- Increase customer engagement across all metrics, including but not limited to likes and followers
- Responsible for daily delivery across all social channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and Youtube.
- Ensure brand image and tone of voice is portrayed correctly across all channels.
- Develop innovative campaigns to drive followers and engagement
- Develop strategy and budget and manage the execution along with proving
a strong ROI
- Manage the weekly social media calendar, planning content two weeks in
advance for creative approval and sign off
- Ensure key dates and events are mapped out and coordinated with the
Ecommerce and Digital Marketing Plan.
- Manage and execute social media competitions to drive following and
- Work alongside Creative Director in the creative production to plan and execute the social media content calendar, influencer outreach and ongoing engagement
- Assist the E Com Manager in generating content for Facebook advertising
- Ensure messaging is consistent across channels
The Ideal Applicant
Education / Experience:
- BA Honours in Digital Marketing or Pshycology
- Minimum 2 years’ experience managing business social media accounts
- Intermediate Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and iMovie skills a requirement
- Intermediate understanding into social media psychology
- Passion for Social Media with a creative eye
- Technical understanding on what goes into making relevant content
- Ability to recognise and react to where the market is going